Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Look ...

Well, it's finally Springtime around here, THANK GOODNESS! So, with Spring comes Spring cleaning -- and for me -- Spring redecorating. Yay! So, with all of this newness around me, I figured it was probably time for a little revamp to the ol' blog as well. Hope you like the new format = )

Along with everything else, we also have some new pre-school pictures of the boys to show off. They turned out so great! The photographer did a super fabulous job of getting the sweet side of the boys personalities to shine through. We all know that's hard to do since the ornery side more often than not seems to win the struggle to front and center! Anyhow, below are the photos that I am so in love with right now I can hardly stand it and I am sure I will cherish for years to come!

Shiny, happy brothers

Handsome devil

Cutie patootie

Love those deep dark eyes

Adorable li'l red

Well, there's much more to chronicle, but no time right now. Will fill you in soon! = )



No comments: