Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Short and Silly Quotes ...

Each day the boys seem to say something that strikes us as comical. Whether it be a mispronunciation or an odd use of a word, their emerging language skills elicit numerous smiles and giggles from their mommy and daddy = ) Here's a couple of our favorites:

Gage:

"My need Booze Booze" - (Wow, he's starting the teetotaling early! Nope, he's just requesting his beloved Blue's Clue's)

"My need Happy Happy" - (You may see a pattern here ... Gage NEEDS everything. Anyhow, his Happy Happy is acutally Laffy Taffy)

"Eggo" - (Not the waffle -- Diego the cartoon character)

"Gonka" - (Veronica - his little girlfriend at daycare)

"New You" - (Love You. Not sure about this one, but it's cute just the same)

"My wike it"/"My don't wike it" - (Gage makes sure there is no question about his likes/dislikes, this phrase is typically spoken in regard to food)

"How doin'?" - (He uses this as his catch all phrase for: How did you do that? What are you doing? How are you doing? etc.)

Riley:

"Where's my hooker?" - (Yikes! A little young, hmmm buddy? He's actually requesting the pirate's hook from Gage's Halloween costume)

"Sarah Tops has 1, 2, 3 horns!" - (Triceratops dinosaur, the big fave of the dino's right now)

"Tysaurusex has big teeth!" - (Tyrannasaurus Rex - I actually think his way is harder to pronounce!)

"Hmmm, let me think ... " - (He says this when contemplating any little thing while looking up at the ceiling and scratching his chin. Where does he learn this stuff?)

"Bronka" - (Also Veronica at daycare. Poor girl, neither of them can get it right!)

"Love you, too!" - (He has basically started saying his "I love you's" this way every time, regardless if he is saying it first or responding back to you)

Well, that's all for this list for now. I could go on all day, but I think I'll save some of the others for another list another day. Hope these little sayings made you smile = )

No comments: