Thursday, March 26, 2009

Female Pattern Baldness ...

Hmmm, where to start? Well, the boys have been insanely active since about last Thursday. Seriously, it's like they were already cruising along in 5th gear at a pretty good clip, then all of a sudden they somehow discovered a turbo booster injector switch or something and revved it up even higher! They are into, on top of, and behind everything! We love them dearly, but seriously, we are trying to find a moment's peace somewhere during our day. To top things off, with the sun staying up later, it is impossible to get them to bed before 9:00. This is an entire hour later than usual! Unfortunately, the loss of sleep is not slowing them down at all. Don't get me wrong, I am so glad they are energetic and inquisitive -- that's far better than them being oblivious little couch potatoes. However, when you see me next, please don't laugh too hard at the thin patches of hair on each side of my head. Hopefully the barren spots will fill in nicely once I stop pulling my hair out in exhausted resignation.

PS - I do have some great pics to share of their non-stop adventures and mischieviousness, but haven't gotten them downloaded yet. Hoping to find the time soon = )

No comments: