Monday, August 11, 2008

Say hi to Patrick Henry Rath ...

Sunday I got the great pleasure of meeting Shawn and Kari's new baby boy, Patrick Henry Rath. He is just sweetness and perfection personified! He is so tiny (not quite back up to 6 lbs yet) and has very handsome petite features. His nose is so freakin' cute I couldn't help but kiss it several times = ) Here's a couple of pics so you can see what I'm talking about ...

Ok, so now you see what all the fuss was about! Gosh holding that sweet little baby brought back so many memories for me. Although, neither of my boys were ever this tiny. Patrick is a full 3 lbs smaller than Riley was and almost 3.5 lbs smaller than Gage. However, for being such a little tyke, he sure did make a huge impression on me. There's nothing better than snuggling with a sweet little bundle and feeling that soft breath on your neck. Babies are truely a blessing!
Congratulations again to Shawn and Kari. This little miracle was a long time coming, but he was totally worth the wait!

1 comment:

janie said...

Jenny, Oh my gosh, Patrick is sooooooo!!!! cute. I would love to get ahold of that one! He's definately a keeper.
Good job to Shawn and Kari,they have a little winner there!
cute,cute,cute :)