Sunday, November 30, 2008

Much to be Thankful for ...

I'm thankful our kids get to spend time with their grandparents on both sides of the family ...

I'm thankful our kids are blessed to know their great-grandmothers ...

I'm thankful we are blessed enough to have too much to eat at the holidays and family to share it with ...

I'm thankful we have wonderful friends to celebrate the holidays with (and to help us along after we've had a cocktail [or 2 or 3] too many = D) ...

I'm thankful that we have family that doesn't hold it against us that we sometimes celebrate a little too heartily with said friends = ) ...

I'm thankful that we have friends and family we think fondly of at the holidays even if we don't get to see them in person ...

I'm thankful to be safe and sound in the comfort of my home with our sweet babies sound asleep and a crackling fire to relax by ...

I'm thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good holiday. We were not able to make it to spend time with family and friends like you, but you were in our thoughts. Tahse, Trace, and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The first time it was just the three of us and it was perfect. I miss you guys! Fran