Friday, December 4, 2009

Deep Thoughts by Riley and Gage ...


Riley - Mom, I need a new helicopter.
Me - You already have two.
Riley - Mooooom, those don't have two spinners! I neeeeeed one that has 2 props that go round and round and round ... and maybe even shoots bombs. Yep, that would be cool. That's what I need.
** and then he was off on another mission. he definitely is getting better at articulating what he wants!


Riley - No! I am NOT mature! That is for babies!
** his response after I complimented him for getting a super report from his pre-school that mentioned how mature he has been in class all week. how's that for irony = )~


Riley - I can't talk about this anymore. My words keep getting all tangled. I am done.
** said in exasperation after trying to teach Gage our street address on the way home one evening. Gager was in a super-silly mood and I'm pretty sure was intentionally messing up. gotta love the brotherly love!

Gage - It's good! It tastes like chicken!
** his response to his pre-school teacher's plea for him to put the boogie he just picked into a tissue instead of his mouth. yuck!
Gage - Thank you for .... Ben10 Alien Force, Ben10 Alien Swarm, Little Ben10, Big Ben10, Movie Ben10, Cartoon Ben10, Real Ben10 and Kevin (Ben10's friend)
** heartfelt thank you to God during his bedtime prayers = )
Me - You are such a crazy little Spider Monkey! (said after watching him climb up, jump off, and bounce off of almost every piece of furniture in the house)
Gage - [stopping still in his tracks] No, I'm not Momma. I'm not a Spider Monkey. I'm a widdle boy!
Ahhhh! Gotta love what comes from the minds and mouths of 2 & 3 year old boys!

No comments: