Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Day at the Lake ... IN NOVEMBER!

It's not too often you get to spend a lovely day at the lake in November, so we took full advantage of the beautiful sunshine and fantastic temperature enjoying a little nature hike around the water.

Me ... and my shadows = )
One of the boys' favorite activities - throwing rocks. At least out here they got to do it to their heart's desire without getting into trouble.



Not sure who had more fun with all of the gourds on the ground ...
Riley and Gage throwing them or Katie chasing after them =)


Gager working hard on building up a small pebble castle = )


Taking a break.


The 3 Amigos.


A man on a mission - Gage was searching for a walking stick, he eventually found it, but my batteries died and I didn't get a pic. Too bad, he was super cute hiking around with it!


This is just a totally random picture I'm throwing in. The boys picked what look to be the last of the flowers from my wildflower garden this weekend. They were so sweet when presenting them to me. They just simply said, "These are for you, momma" and each gave me a sweet little smooch. With my rough and tumble guys, these tender moments are few and far betwee so I have to savor (and document!) each one. Love those guys = )


No comments: