Monday, September 6, 2010

Lovin' life on the long weekend ...

Wouldn't it be awesome if every weekend were a 3 day weekend? We sure think so at the Huber house! It's amazing how much fun can be packed into just 72 hours ... 3 parks, the swimming pool, backyard bbq's, cowboy dress up and just general silliness. Good times!



Howdy partner! The boys had fun raiding mom's hats and bandanas = )
Gage sportin' his cool shades he got from a classmates party at school. He LOVES them!

Daddy had to try them out, too = )


If you ever wondered how Gage's hair got that beautiful color, it might have something to do with the number of oranges this little redhead consumes. He LOVES his citrus fruit!


I didn't have a full and true 3day weekend myself as I started my new part time job on Saturday as a cake decorator at Dairy Queen. Aside from the few extra hours a week I'll be away from the boys, I think I am really gonna dig this job. It's like getting paid to go to art class and create = )


Then here's a short little video of our dancing machine, Riley. This boy loves to get his groove on. Check out the different styles ... I dig how he seamlessly goes from ballet, to jive, to breakdancing. Talk about skills!

Well, after all of that fun, it's time to wind down for another work week. At least it'll be a short one!

No comments: