Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PING PONG!!!!

Oh my goodness, talk about fun! Some friends of ours had a 70's themed ping pong tournament at their home this weekend and it was a blast! The kiddos also had their fair share of fun with slip-n-slides, kiddie pools, and the big hit of the day -- a trampoline with a sprinkler underneath. Even though the trampoline gave Corey and I a couple of heart attack moments, the boy just jumped and giggled for hours = )



Here's Ali and me cheesing it up ... she and her friend Bobi had the BEST matching outfits!!
Corey celebrating after a punishing shot = )
An action shot ...
... and another of Corey playing some draw doubles.
Neither Corey nor myself have played ping pong in ages. Let me tell you, that game can be addictive. I can see this being an addition to our household soon!!!

No comments: