Friday, February 26, 2010

Things that make me laugh ...

While driving down a pothole-riddled street that was really making for a noisy, bumpy ride, Riley asking, "Hey mom. Where'd that earthquake come from?"

After picking up a guitar and preparing to give us an impromptu concert, Gage saying, "Watch me rock 'n roll on my McTar!"

During a long awaited break from the ringing phone at my office, my assistant Riley inquiring, "Geez, mom! What's wrong with all those customers bothering us?"
Priorities people, come on! = )~

Gage: Mom? Your hair is brown?
Me: Yes, Gage.
Gage: What color is my hair?
Me: Your hair is red.
Gage: No, momma. Look CLOSELY. It's BLUUUUUUUUUE. (I love that he said closely, not close or closer, closely. Such a big boy adverb!)
Me: Ummm, I'm pretty sure it's red.
Gage: No, momma. It's blue. Just like I like it.

I love, love, love these kinds of conversations and funny observations!

No comments: