Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tricks and Treats

Well, there have actually been more tricks than treats this past week or so. First, the hard drive goes out in our computer. Ugh! And, of course, nothing can be retrieved off of it. Luckily, I have most things backed-up and pictures uploaded to photo sharing sites. However, the last batch of pictures that I took off of my camera (close to 100) had not been loaded yet. Bummer. Oh well, I guess the treat side of this is we now have a new computer that runs Windows7 and it is awesome. Plus, it is wicked fast compared to our old machine. So, I guess, Merry Christmas to us a few months early!

The next trick is that my camera that has all of the kiddos Halloween pictures on it is ... missing in action. Of course, no one has any idea why it isn't in the spot it is supposed to be. Hmmmmm, mysterious, spooky stuff! Hopefully, we will scavenge it up somewhere soon, then I will share a couple of pictures of the two lovely bumblebee transformers. It was a long time getting to these outfits as the final costume, but I'll wait to share that story until there are photos to go along with it.

Lastly, here is a little trick Corey played on the boys. I'm sure most of you who spend any time on the web have seen this video of "the ghost of Michael Jackson." Well, Corey watched it and let out a howl, so of course, the boys wanted to see what all of the commotion was about. Riley wasn't too keen on it -- "it freaked me out" were his exact words, but little Gage is kind of strange and LOVES to be scared. He thinks it's a thrill. Thus, he requested to watch it over and over again. Each time his "surprise" becoming more and more dramatic. He is such a ham!

Well, that's all for this update. Will fill you in on more trick-or-treating fun when we find the camera = )

No comments: