Friday, December 2, 2011

What happened to Halloween?

So, in all the craziness of this fabulous Fall, I somehow missed to make a Halloween Post. My dear little Gage pointed this out to me while I was putting together the Thanksgiving post. So, satisfy my observant redhead and commemorate the occasion, here are a few pictures from Halloween ...

Spiderman Riley and Power Ranger Samurai Gage
with their Trick or Treating Jack-o'-Lanterns

While Trick or Treating, Gage stubbed his toe ... so both boys required extreme medical attention and needed to make use of every splint, aircast, bandage, brace, and wrap we could find. Oh, and of course, crutches. So dramatic!
(The scary thing is, we have all of these devices in our house because I had to make use of them for myself over the years. Poor boys have no chance with a klutz of a mother like me! = )

This picture wasn't actually from Halloween, but then almost everyday is Halloween at our house as the boys seem to be constantly donning a costume of some sort. Here they are wearing one of their favorite creations ... Underwearhead Ninjas!

Finally, this one has nothing to do with Halloween, but I thought it was cute. One evening Riley decided he wanted to play Four Square. However, it was chilly and close to bedtime, so we were not heading out to a park or playground. In the time it took me to put away a few laundry items, our ingenuitive little fella created his own Four Square area in the kitchen. So creative! We had so much fun playing until the tape couldn't hold out any longer. Good times!

No comments: