Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wow, it's been a whole month ....

I think this is probably the longest time between posts since I started blogging. There has been so much going on these past couple of weeks, I don't even know where to start recapping (nor do I have that much time!) Instead I think I'll just throw out a couple of funny conversations/observations that come to mind ....

Gage: What are you watching?
Me: The Vampire Diaries
Gage: (with a very confused/disgusted look on his face) Why are you watching Vampire Diarrhrea?
Me: (no words, just uncontrollable giggles = )

Me: Just a couple more days and you boys will be staying with Grandma and PaPa for a couple of days!
Riley: Yeah! And I'm gonna stay 7 WEEKS! Instead of going to school today, mom you should just get me a motorcycle and I will drive to Grandma and PaPa's, I know the way.
Me: I think you need to learn to ride a bike without training wheels before we move up to a motorcycle.
Riley: (while rolling his eyes) Mom. I can balance a motorcycle, it has much bigger, wider tires.
Me: Interesting theory!

Riley explaining life stages to Corey: Dad, you started as a baby, then you were a boy, then you were a man, now you're a daddy, then you'll be a grandpa, and then you die and we bury you at the cemetary.

Gage: I want to be a daddy. Mom will you grow my baby in your tummy?
Me: No honey, that's not quite how it works. Someday you will find a nice girl, marry her, and she will grow your baby in her tummy.
Gage: No. I just want to be a daddy all by myself. I don't need any girlfriend. Girls are too bossy!


I know there are a bunch more tidbits to share, but they will have to wait for another post. In the meantime Merry Christmas from the Hubers!!!!!


5 comments:

Tommy said...

Awesome blog! If you're at all interested in music, you can visit mine at http://notesdaily.wordpress.com/

Leslie said...

I just hit "Next blog" at the top and came across your cute family blog! Are your boys twins? Hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ps girls are bossy! LOL

Huber Family said...

Thanks, Leslie! I checked out your blog as well, cute family and great idea with the giveaways!
Our boys are "Irish Twins" - or so I'm told that is the term - they are 13 months apart. Being that close has its blessings and its burdens, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Best wishes to you and yours in 2011 = )

Leslie said...

They are adorable!!!! Thanks!!

I hope you will enter - no one has yet :( Take care. :)

chelsea said...

I love your family picture. You have a very nice and adorable family. Your lucky!

Latitudes Decking | Garage
Doors Dallas